The Montana Medical Association is a membership organization comprised of Montana physicians dedicated to improving patient care. Our mission is to serve our members as an advocate for the medical profession, quality patient care and the health of all Montana citizens. The Montana Medical Association is a vehicle to represent Montana Physicians on important issues that concern them. You can make a difference by becoming a member of the MMA and voicing your opinion.
The MMA, as an organization, is charged by its members to represent all Montana physicians. The MMA endeavors to understand and promote the interests of physicians in all medical specialties, in all venues. Issues involved in the provision of medical care are common to those physicians who are employed by entities such as clinics or hospitals, as well as those who are in private practice.
What we do together, no one physician can do alone. Your membership makes a difference in strengthening the physician’s voice and supporting the advancement of Association initiatives that impact and improve patient care and the practice of medicine in Montana.
The MMA’s priorities include the:
1. Preservation of the physician/patient relationship and patient choice of provider.
2. Promotion of ethical and professional behavior among physicians.
3. Promotion of the health and well-being of the populace of Montana.
4. Promotion of evidence-based health care practice and delivery.
5. Promotion of a legislative and regulatory environment that will enhance and not limit or impede priorities 1-4 above.
6. Collaborative effort with other health care entities and organizations to promote programs that support the priorities of the MMA.
The Montana Psychiatry Conference makes every attempt to provide accurate and timely content available for users. Neither MPC nor third-party content providers are responsible or liable for any such content, including advertising, products or other materials available through third party sites.